25.4.08

I Must Confess...


...That I'm proud of each and every body modification that I have made. Each one was done in a special moment that I will never deny or want to replace. It's such a shame to regret, you know... What will you do if you waste your life regretting and recreating the past...? I know that each thing I've done seemed the rightest or even if I knew if it was wrong, it was my choice. I don't regret anything, maybe starting to smoke, but not even that. I don't regret moments spent crying, cursing, laughing or dreaming. I don't regret falling in love, letting go, coming back, getting wasted, or skipping class.

I'm dead bored and I feel at peace. I am not angry, I am not happy, not unhappy, just at peace... Everything that happened was to teach me something, and if I didn't learn it's my mistake. I don't regret insulting someone I insulted, or saying I Love You, or having dirty thoughts with a married man. I want to paint my future, to write my past, to satisfy my desires. And I shall.

The only things I am sorry about are hurting people I care about. But hurting is better than lying. That is my philosophy. I could have had a double life, but would it have been worth...?

"That kind of love was the killing kind."

3 comments:

herminedirt said...

haha, cand ajungi sa nu-ti mai pese nici de hurting people you care about, atunci sa vezi...:D

herminedirt said...

p.s.: multam de link, am facut si eu acelasi lucru :)

the elder said...

si eu merci. doar ca s-ar putea sa-i schimb titlul blogului intr-o zi :))))