24.5.08

Awake


...All the madmen and the virgin queens, the soul-raped and the weakened, AWAKE...

...All the addicts and the poets, the creators of the impossible and the dreams, AWAKE...

...All the holders of the flames of integrity and human absolution, AWAKE...

...All the destructors of oblivion, the masquerade's heroes, the artists, AWAKE...

...Beneath the sky and Earth lay the dreams you once gave birth to...

...You once spoke of flesh, you once possessed my virtue, my only honor and my mind...

...You once spoke of procreation - aborted - and of our union and still you left...

...You adored and ransacked my youth, and my flesh, awake for my desire...

...You once kissed my lips and felt my taste, you wanted to be inside and still you left...

...I am willing to give it to you, to yield to your madness and lust for flesh...

...I am willing to give up my pride and creation so I can feel your lust...

...I am willing to sacrifice my integrity and my personal sight to be able to look through your eyes...

...I am the one and only...

...I am your one and only...

...I am the one who waits...

It'll be now or never.

2 comments:

Puficot Pacatos said...

don't know what to say, am ajuns pe aici din greseala, but..i really like what u say here, in sensul ca i used to feel this exact same way, dar n-am reusit s-o pun atat de bine in cuvinte...nice, what can i say, plm

the elder said...

iti multumesc frumos, mai ales pt ca ce-am scris aici e al dracului de intim si totodata public.