15.11.08

Get To Know Me pt. 1

1.If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
I would destroy him mentally, slow and painful, for betrayal is one of the few things I cannot forgive.


2. If you have a dream you’d like to come true, what is it?
To be able to live how I like and not make compromises for this.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Bullies, ignorants and overnight enriched people.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Achieve all my material wishes and donate money for art, medicine and justice.

5. Will your best friend always be your best friend?
Yes.

6. Have you ever been in love with 2 people at once?
Yes. These years and I had to give up on one of them, although I didn't get the other either [yet].

7. How long would you wait for someone you really loved?

Until it sleeps. If you know me enough, you know what I mean...

8. If you won the lottery, would you quit the job?

Not if the job is my dreamjob.

9. Who is on your celebrity top 5 … you know, the ones … that if you ever had an opportunity …I. Viggo Mortensen

II. James Hetfield
III. Eduardo Palomo
IV. Jeffrey Combs
V. Pauley Perrette.

10. What sucks the life out of you?

The void of crushed dreams.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?

I don't know.

12. What is your greatest fear?

Loneliness = hell.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Nothing, I found this on another blog.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but pour?
Married and poor. I am single and rich and don't really feel happy.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
I open my eyes.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?

I do give all.

17. Is your career vitally important to you?
No.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Forgive yes, forget never.

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Having a healthy relationship, this is why I'm single at the moment. =]

No comments: