25.11.08

News




Here are some news about what I've been doing in the past few... Well, here's what you should know:



*I finished downloading the second season of NCIS and I'm currently at episode 3.

*Today I drove about 280KM and on the highway with only 20 minutes of break, this is A LOT, considering my lack of driving in the past few months.

*Today as I was driving I saw a gypsy woman wearing typical gypsy clothes and NEW ROCK boots, which was something really uncommon in the heart of Manele Shitty of Bucharest. Verdict: Probably stolen or given.

*I think Jeffrey Combs is one of the best horror actors and I also find him fucking CUTE [I liked House on Haunted Hill since I was in 9th grade - kid, correct me if I'm right :)]

*I'm in a good mood, and that's all you have to know. Oh, and I have the DEATH MAGNETIC hoodie but you know that already. =]



Not sure WHY I posted this, but oh well. Oh, and I love autumn colors and that is MY picture, so watch it.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Aren't gypsies black enough as it is? :P Upss... I'm being racist again... sorry. Maybe she found the boots at some second hand store or something.

PS: You should watermark the picture... Just in case

the elder said...

Thanks a lot for the tip. I'll do so from now on, you never know what idiots lie between these cyber-walls.