6.12.08

Dead On Arrival


The idea of this post came into my consideration while thinking about the fate of one of the thousands of talented people who were/are sentenced to die because of a disease. This time it was the actor Patrick Swayze, next time it will be someone else, so on and so forth.

It is unfair and I am claiming whatever God is out there to reconsider the punishments for everybody. Right now I AM entitled to even blaspheme. I have noticed that people with absolutely no talent and no reason to live lead a perfect life, surrounded by money, luxury and health. On the other hand, those who actually DO something or create, who don't disturb with their patethic opulence are being hit by cancers and shitty diseases.

I, right now, claim my right to ask this. I ask for death to all these insignificant lowlives, polluting the air and nature with their garbage and their presence, with their bullying and their indecent parade of a sickening "luxury" and talentless fate. I would personally eradicate these people if I could.

I claim life to the talented people, to those who changed the world by presenting something more than bank accounts, golden clothes and exposing those who are poor[er] to their grotesque overnight enrichment; to those who have written a good song, or a novel, a piece of poetry and to those whose presence makes you THINK, create, meditate.

I am sick and tired of hearing that another artist has died, while these intoxicating "subhumans" continue to rot our planet away. Don't tell me that "We all have our fate" or that everybody dies in the end because I don't buy it. I am SICK of buying it.

I am afraid to create something. I am afraid of living a life that is so hated by these subhumans because I fear the same "fate" will call for me. I deny any talent I have, for it will sentence me to death...

2 comments:

Michael said...

I think it doesn't matter when or how I die if I am satisfied with my life. I don't know if I can ever accomplish something that will make me famous enough to earn the right to have my name written in history and, thus, achieve some form of immortality but this doesn't stop me from doing everything that I like.

Alluriah said...

trist cum artistii sunt observati atunci cand contacteaza cine stie ce boala...pana nu demult toata lumea uitase de Swayzee iar pana la accidentul ei nefericit nimeni nu mai vorbise de Laura Stoica. nu stiu de ce cred ca daca se declara fani peste noapte ii suntin ...