7.12.08

Felony

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

Does he just hear this whispering in his ears each time we meet or is it [probably definitely] my paranoia?

It's fun. Anything he says IS being used against him in my court of law, he is usually silent and if not silent, then sarcastic, masking indifference when inside his heart is crushing and 99% of the times, very handsome.

Otherwise, it's all going great. The man I want, his article 31 "tuned" to his rhythm [and often too much blues], my amused intollerance, signs of affection, madness.

Many times, you hear this after committing a murder. He is not yet there, I'm not dead yet, but I could call it a felony for now. What I [sadly] notice is that he really wants to hear this for murder and not just felony. For felony can mean much more than just murder.

Alright. He ordered. Murder it is.


:D

No comments: