Dead: was there any weird actions in the airport?
Dead: now they will cancel all flights
Dead: because of this summit
Dhilorz Ancient : no, everything was fine
Dhilorz Ancient: just lots of traffic
Dead: then it's good
Dead: today was mayhem - REHEARSAL
Dhilorz Ancient: mayhem?
Dead: mayhem as in carnage, insanity
Dead: not the band
Dead: OH SHIT
Dead: sounded as a concert
Dhilorz Ancient: yeah
Dhilorz Ancient: exactly
Dhilorz Ancient: LOL
Si da, ba, ma dau mare ca-l cunosc, asa, si? Nu sunt blecarita suparata, cu el vorbesc ca si cum ar fi un prieten si nu un star rock, ce, crezi ca nu exista si asa ceva? Ideea e ca voiam sa spun ca in ziua aia fusese repetitia pentru summit, si a iesit cu totul altceva. =]
1. Bought everyone in the pub a drink [sunt chitroasa]
2. Swam with wild dolphins
3. Climbed a mountain
4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive. [nu inca]
5. Been inside the Great Pyramid
6. Held a tarantula.
7. Taken a candlelit bath with someone.
8. Said ‘I love you’ and meant it [da, si imi amintesc foarte mult si ultima oara cand am spus-o si cui]
9. Hugged a tree.
10. Done a striptease.
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Stayed up all night long, and watch the sun rise [oho si inca de cate ori...]
15. Seen the Northern Lights [daca mai mergeam vreo cativa km, reuseam...]
16. Gone to a huge sports.
17.Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables.
19.Touched an iceberg
20. Slept under the stars
21. Changed a baby’s diaper
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
23. Watched a meteor shower
24. Gotten drunk on champagne.
25. Given more than you can afford to charity
26. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment.
28. Had a food fight. [I also had an used condom fight, so...]
29. Bet on a winning horse.
30. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
31. Asked out a stranger
32. Had a snowball fight
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
35. Held a lamb
36. Enacted a favorite fantasy. [I do roleplaying, go figure]
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip.
38. Taken an ice cold bath.
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar
40. Seen a total eclipse.
41. Ridden a roller coaster
42. Hit a home run
43. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking.
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day.
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
47. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment. [pentru mai multe momente as putea adauga]
48. Had two hard drives for your computer.
49. Visited all 50 states
50. Loved your job for all accounts
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced.
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
53. Had amazing friends.
54. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
55. Watched wild whales
56. Stolen a sign.
57. Backpacked in Europe
58. Taken a road-trip.
59. Rock climbing.
60. Lied to foreign government’s official in that country to avoid notice
61. Midnight walk on the beach.
62. Sky diving
63. Visited Ireland
64. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love.
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them.
66. Visited Japan.
67. Benchpressed your own weight
68. Milked a cow
69. Alphabetized your records.
70. Pretended to be a superhero.
71. Sung karaoke.
72. Lounged around in bed all day.
73. Posed nude in front of strangers
74. Scuba diving.
75. Got it on to “Let’s Get It On” by Marvin Gaye
76. Kissed in the rain.
77. Played in the mud.
78. Played in the rain.
79. Gone to a drive-in theater
80. Done something you should regret, but don’t regret it.
81. Visited the Great Wall of China
82. Discovered that someone who’s not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog.
83. Dropped Windows in favor of something better
84. Started a business
85. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken.
86. Toured ancient sites.
87. Taken a martial arts class.
88. Sword fought for the honor of a woman
89. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight [nu chiar DnD dar role playing]
90. Gotten engaged
91. Been in a movie
92. Crashed a party.
93. Loved someone you shouldn’t have.
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy
95. Gotten married.
96. Had sex at the office.
97. Gone without food for 5 days
98. Made cookies from scratch.
99. Won first prize in a costume contest [eram Highlander]
100. Ridden a gondola in Venice. [nu, dar am fost de 2 ori acolo. e prea scump, frate]
101. Gotten a tattoo
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on.
103. Gotten divorced
104. Been on television news programs as an “expert”
105. Got flowers for no reason.
106. Masturbated in a public place.
107. Got so drunk you don’t remember anything. [cand ma imbat tin minte TOT]
108. Taken illegal drugs.
109. Performed on stage.
110. Been to Las Vegas
111. Recorded music
112. Eaten shark.
113. Had a one-night stand.
114.Gone to Thailand
115. Seen Siouxsie live
116. Bought a house
117. Been in a combat zone
118. Buried one/both of your parents
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off. [uh?? mai bine era : NEVER shaved bla bla]
120. Been on a cruise ship
121. Spoken more than one language fluently
122. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone.
123. Bounced a check
124. Performed in Rocky Horror..
125. Read - and understood - your credit report.
126. Raised children.
127. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy.
128. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour.
129. Created and named your own constellation of stars.
130. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did [e in manualul de istorie]
132. Called or written your Congress person
133. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over.
134. …more than once?
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking.
137. Had an abortion or your female partner did.
138. Had plastic surgery.
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived. [dar nu shouldn't, ci wouldn't have normally survived]
140. Wrote articles for a large publication
141. Lost over 100 pounds
142. Held someone while they were having a flashback
143. Piloted an airplane
144. Petted a stingray
145. Broken someone’s heart.
146. Helped an animal give birth
147. Been fired or laid off from a job.
148. Won money on a T.V. game show.
149. Broken a bone.
150. Killed a human being.
151. Gone on an African photo safari
152. Ridden a motorcycle.
153. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph.
154. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced.
155. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol. [da dar nu spun cand si unde ca e public]
156. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
157. Ridden a horse.
158. Had major surgery
159. Had sex on a moving train.
160. Had a snake as a pet
161. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
162. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing
163. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours.
164. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
165. Visited all 7 continents
166. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
167. Eaten kangaroo meat
168. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground
169. Been a sperm or egg donor
170. Eaten sushi
171. Had your picture in the newspaper.
172. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime. [da, dar au facut cancer si au murit]
173. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about.
174. Gotten someone fired for their actions.
175. Gone back to school
177. Changed your name.
178. Petted a cockroach.
179. Eaten fried green tomatoes.
180. Read The Iliad
181. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read.
182. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them
183. …and gotten 86′ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you
184. Taught yourself an art from scratch
185. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
186. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt.
187. Skipped all your school reunions
188. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language.
189. Been elected to public office
190. Written your own computer language
191. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream.
192. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
193. Built your own PC from parts
194. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
195. Had a booth at a street fair
196. Dyed your hair.
197. Been a DJ
198. Found out someone was going to dump you via LiveJournal
199. Written your own role playing game [da, si il jucam de 2 ani aproape]
200. Been arrested. [nu te intereseaza]
Daca vreti sa-i faceti un bine lui, si celorlalti [mda, "celorlaltor" nu e corect spus...] care nu mai sunt, si celor care mai au putina speranta intr-o lume adevarata, in loc sa tot vorbiti despre ce a facut si ce a spus, sa FACETI precum el, poate nu cu vehementa lui pentru ca nu multi dintre voi aveti atata putere. Ce noroc am eu ca persoanele apropiate de mine fac ceva, dar nu e destul.
Cultura moare si a murit si azi. Azi a murit mai dur, mai "pe fata", a mai dat un pumn masei de urangutani imbracati in ciubote, lasand un loc si mai mare puzderiei de maimute cu pretentii de oameni. Voi asta trebuie sa intelegeti. Nu a murit doar un om. Deja cultura se duce incet incet pe lumea cealalta, poate acolo e mai bine, poate din lasitate sau pur si simplu din lipsa de putere, infectia de aici e prea mare, prea multa, prea puternica...
N-am crezut ca-mi voi dori mai mult moartea cuiva, dar incepe sa ma obsedeze. O sa spuneti "te plangi dar nu faci nimic". Gresit. Fac ceva, dar n-ai cum sa observi la scara atat de mica.
Am sa continui asta maine.
Dinăuntru răzbat acordurile punk ale formaţiei Sex Pistols. Celebra "Anarchy in the UK" e un fel de imn al rebelilor. În cele două camere afumate ale barului se execută planificarea şi trasarea sarcinilor pentru "lupta revoluţionară". Priviri suspicioase sunt aruncate celor care îndrăznesc să intre acolo."
Dead: celor care-mi dadeau mass
Dead: dar cum nu am primit nici unul....
flippy: aa mi-am amintit o greseala gramaticala
flippy: you HAVE to hear this
flippy: zisa de o colega manelista de-a mea
flippy: avea intr-o zi la status: o iubesc pe prietena mea crisa, care n-o sa ne mai certam niciodata :)))
Dead: DEVIATIE DE LA "CU CARE"????
Dead: nu credeam k s-a ajuns chiar asa de departe
flippy: oh ba da
Dead: ah stai
Dead: n-am vazut k ai scris k e manelista
Dead: nu ma mir
[*] NU AM PUTUT SA MA ABTIN.
[**] In caz ca nu stiti, eu sunt "Dead".
What I have noticed during my trips within the sky lights was that most people consider themselves "THEMSELVES", if you get the point, they consider they are unique, outstanding, monoliths and temples of an uniqueness that has reached beyond any person's sight. But what's hilarious is that most "independent" people stick to social values, even if they disagree with them. They act all the same, having the same problems, to be honest, it's like I'm walking next to a million people that look, act and talk the same [reference to an urban version of "Matrix" maybe?].
Another interesting subject in this total outspoken way of debating human norms is the lack of deepness. To this type of being, the word "deep" can either have sexual connotations, or in better cases, can be a connotation into poor Johnny Depp's name. By the way, to add on this, I am not unique, folks. I am one of the watchers, or however you'd like to call it, a "voyeur", an "obsessed", a "freak".
If you feel that you have to respect a certain "value" that you disagree with, don't call yourself independent. If you try to look as regular as the rest, judging those who have the "guts" to be different, then you're not independent. You're a slave.
What's personally intriguing is how you let it conquer you, like a damned plague. But what I like to repeat, as always, is my personal delight in watching these things from the outside, laughing to myself. If you open your eyes to see what surrounds you, you're ignorant. It's not what you see that should haunt you, but what you DON'T see at the first gaze...or even stare. What happens to the smoke after you exhale it, where do the clouds that filled you with rain go? Where does your spirit go when you're thoughtful...?
Coming back to where I started, about independence. How easy to understand is to morally explain your deeds? Like, for instance, when you do a favor to someone or when you take away something, in a totally unfair way. Why do you fall in love with the wrong person? If you fall in love for real, the person cannot be wrong. Love can never be wrong, no matter whom you love. If you like someone just for something earthly, then yes, maybe it is. No, most definitely it is. If it's earthly and you're smart enough, you'll notice it...feelings will change due to earthly situations. If it's not, then the existence of love does not depend on earthly possibilities and it lasts until the end of times.
Now let me talk about INDEPENDENCE. Since until now I seemed to explain some certain terms that will be used in the discussion. The comparison with English skills comes due to a critic view on human's ability to perish: independence and English are antagonistic. But here comes the pleasure. While one can improve English to the point of being able to speak like a native, if you're not born to be independent, it will be just a pointless attempt. The same goes with any sort of talent, it's true, you can be independent in blood without realizing it, as well as having a talent you haven't discovered. But it's THERE, behind your eyes and someone will notice it somehow.
Once you reach that point, where you feel it inside your veins, pulsing along with your heartbeats, there's no way someone can change it.
I didn't tell it to you, but I know you will never hear it from me. It was enough to see your eyes for the first time and feel the power flowing through your veins. Or at least I will not say it to you. I wouldn't like to feed your pride. It was hard to conceive such an objective topic with such hatred inside. If you read someone's words, or hear someone speak, you can already scent the spirit.
But the spirit you feel...does it suit you? Is it what you've dreamed of? Do you like rejecting yourself? It's too late now... There is a beautiful and literally charming magnificence in being able to be alone and desire yourself like that. Analyzing the wonders of what lonesome intelligence can provide you is totally alluring and yet frightening. The words empathetically vibrate with your own individual experience, the pleasure of misleading your own ideas into a subjective analyze gets to become an objective. Many of you forget that you communicate with the “outside” even when you are alone. You communicate when you simply stare at nothing, you communicate even when nobody sees you. The question regarding this matter would be: what does this have to do with independence itself? Well, you communicate it. You express it in various terms, feelings, experiences, but you never sit down and dissect it. The clear experience that has taught many philosophers to “dissect” it, is power. Take Friedrich Nietzsche, for example, who said clearly that independence is for strong people. In the complete use of terms, it is a quality that must be used wisely.
First of all…what makes you human? The ability to rationally think. That leads to the ability to lie. Lying leads to the ability to wear a mask of an indestructible innocence to hide a complete horror. You get born as an ignorant, guiltless, for your mind has not been fed yet, but you “wake up” dying as a pretender that cannot distinguish which mask is the real one anymore. You lie about your power, about your own spirit, to try to blend in with the society. But didn’t the society you praise so much entirely DELETE your own SELF? And if it did, do you feel an immense pleasure seeing this?
You do something and always comes the “but”. You must explain yourself for your deeds…but until WHEN? You reach your last moment of earthling existence and you still explain yourself and others. You talk about others who changed the entire course of things with their mind, but you like not being remarked. Why? Oh yes, you like, through low life ways. Well, the things stay like this: yes, you will impress. You will impress the others for a matter of a couple of minutes, or maybe hours and then…? Then you go to someone else, trying to impress again, through that way… The solution would be not to attempt to be as idiotic as possible…which scientifically sustains the closeness between humans and animals. Animals are independent, but they don’t realize it. You do. Why not making the best of it? Do not ask me, I have no idea how this works, I don’t know all of you… I don’t know how your mind works, although there are many things in common, in this matter.
In another way, people talk about self consciousness. Being a monkey will not make you more interesting. It will most definitely make you ridiculous…but remarked…for a short period of time, it’s true. Why do I imagine one SOLE scene…? There is indeed one single scene that keeps coming in my head. The thin line between love and hate is simply theoretical, practically fanatic love makes you hate and vice versa. One little wrong move can turn the extreme love into pure hatred. I can totally admit I have a sincere repulse towards the monkey acts, towards this teenager like behavior, considered to be mature. You can be even 30 and act like a retard, nevertheless trying to seem so mature minded. Prejudices turn you into a complete retard and even if they say that around 30 you reach full maturity, you can prove them wrong, in a very PROUD way.
One more thing… I despise little girls who turn all poetic about everything. In that ecstasy of a sweet devotement, they start blabbering about how life goes, how dark and philosophic everything is. What is funny is that all the things they write are the same. The subject seems cloned. The fantasies seem twin. The ideas seem over and over burnt with the same fire, their love seems rusted in the same box, with the same perfume, same sickening stench of rotten mind. The same illiterate dreams that feed the fashion nowadays, either depressed or over-happy, the mind revolves the same: towards the brink of uniqueness. Little girls who have a paraplegic orgasm [yes, I used a correct word] whenever the prince of their dreams looks at them or acts like in their chaotic poetry. Or, on the other hand, in their ordered mercantilism. [Note: no personal offence, I am talking about a stereotype and I am willing to meet any person fit in this category who can prove wrong.]
The saddest thing is to watch guiltless people paying for other’s mistakes. I mean, as I watch the surrounding world, I am beginning to realize day by day that people should use condoms more. Or, should USE condoms. A conclusion to this is that the increase of people is not always good. In my own perception, the world would be much better with only 20000 or 30000 real people rather than with millions of consumers of oxygen and resources. Yes, judge me, swear me and insult all I say, but I will stick to this opinion. With all the meanings to offend everyone fit in the “consumers” category, we don’t need machineries here. I remember once I was invited to sustain an essay in front of a sea of people and I noticed that a couple of them were laughing and not paying attention so I told them straightly that they should go on the street or anywhere else, because their intelligence proves its lowliness. And they felt very offended. A teacher of mine who was preaching about the same thing didn’t get any comment back, because she is a teacher. The students don’t have the “balls” to say it straight up to her. Although if I’d be a teacher, I’d ask them to tell me what they think.
Well, with all due respect, people with no intelligence, but not because of a disease, but because of laziness, those people should be shot. True value and power is not sustained by monkey acting and sexual jokes, or laughing whenever you hear something regarding sex. Little kids and deprived people do it, do you really like “broadcasting” your sex life like that?
Wearing fashion clothes and changing a pair of jeans that one month ago were “en vogue” just because now they’re “old fashion” will not make you independent. Listening to an illiterate music spoken by those who think Rembrandt is a football player will not make you independent. Running away from home because your parents didn’t let you go to a stupid show will not make you independent.
And note to all: I am not misanthropic. Some people I have met truly fascinated me. They became a reason for my existence, studying them and listening to them has become a mantra. They represent that small amount of characters that live for more than basic needs. Wherever they are and whatever they do, they can make the best out of it. You can see the sparkle in their eyes, they are amongst you. You just push them away with your daily routine. It is all right, because they can always give you another chance. They will rarely pull you through…but they will always suffer in this abyssal ignorance.
And let me tell you something, you little hypocrites. They REALLY suffer. They have deep sufferings, torments, turmoil, not like you pathetic ones have. They suffer because they create something that you happily blaspheme. It’s interesting how they get blasphemed here while you will get blasphemed in the everlasting life [that, if you are aware of it].
Although I have such an orgasmic verve, I must admit that I don’t like to generalize. There are people who apparently fit in that category, but who can think straight. Of course, as well as poets or artists who, in real life, are social retards. But how can you say you lived if there is never a remembrance of a moment when you created something? That moment when you intersect with your inner self and when you can discover such grandeur. That moment that cannot be attained somehow else and with nobody. That moment when you feel godlike, when you regard your creation and feel the spirit pulsing within. And that turns even better when the vibrations of your flawed spirit can knit with the others’ spirits and create an even bigger bliss. That creative bliss turns so carnal sometimes, the pleasure turns so earthly and comprising your entire being, like a vertigo, it conquers your innocence, the power of the colors or words, or shapes and sounds, all mended with emotions and unsatisfied desires brings you to an elating state. Two poets discussing about another man’s poem, a painter adding a color on an already painted canvas, adding more sentiments, that is true value. The honor that glistens in their vampire-like desire is incomparable. The honor of being the artisans of this crumbled world, putting each of its pieces back together…
And the wide open armed [yes, ARMED] sadness that comprises their disobeying souls as they learn that they are not physically immortal. That without their hands they cannot create anymore, that dreams cannot be kept in the memory and they know they have to die now. The most human thing possible is to deify someone as he’s dead. It's hard to express gratitude when someone’s standing right in front of you, eh?
Yes, for a big amount of you, this is an insult and you will speak it out, because you cannot shut up. But the question on everyone’s lips, which lingers like an unwashed wound, is: do I care?
Ce se poate intampla intr-o buna zi cand vrei sa-ti aprinzi o tigara la vreo 15 minute de casa si n-ai bricheta? Intorci capul si-l vezi pe Tariceanu cu bicicleta. Eram la iesirea de la Aviatorilor, cea de langa cacaturile alea ce se pretind sky scrapers, tocmai intoarsa de la o sedinta de condus asiduu prin traficul de basm al Ca-ca-pitalei, cand ma decid sa fac ceva ce nu fac decat poate o data la 948538678376 ore. Explicand mai pe intelesul tau, a fuma o tigara la iesirea din metrou e un gest de automutilare mentala, in conditiile in care inca mai am pretiosul meu bullshit protector si cheful mirobolant de a fi apostrofata de maimutele cu aere de oameni emancipati.
Asa...si cum spuneam, am cerut un foc si cand dau sa intorc capul, Tariceanu trecea vesel cu bicicleta pe langa mine, iar in spatele lui era un tip in costum, tot cu bicicleta... Lyk, damnz0r, dudez, uat iz gauing an tudei? Ce-mi place mie la omul asta e nonsalanta si spiritul lui liber, da frate, ii plac motocicletele, care-i problema voastra? Va ofticati?
DAR... A fi "ales" in mod normal presupune un cod al eticii. In cacatul asta de oras, unde strazile sunt asfaltate si re-asfaltate, sparte si re-sparte si re-re-resparte, traficul e infernal, conducatorii si mai si, se pare ca nimic nu mai conteaza. Sunt de acord cu hobby-ul, dar exista timp liber pentru asta. Iar in politica, in conditia in care sunteti pusi acolo ca sa conduceti tara, timpul liber ar trebui sa fie pe ultimul loc, mai ales in Romania.
Si asta m-a dus cu gandul la viteza cu care se indreapta hologramatica noastra tara in adevarata lume civilizata. O lume ca o autostrada de prin Germania, in care totul se intampla la o viteza mare, la obiect si educat, o comparatie reala cu conducatorii auto de acolo. Romania se indreapta catre lumea aia cu viteza unei biciclete...triciclete...carute...
Ca de or veni nemtii sa ne intrebe: "Baaa oameni buni, de ce lasati pe toti sa va depaseasca si mai rau, de ce nu va luati masina, ca pe autostrada n-ai voie cu bicicleta?" Pai pentru ca:
1. Mentalitatea romaneasca nu are posibilitatea de a avea un motor, pentru ca inca mai este la stadiul de caruta [vezi carutele din Buciuresti].
2. Mai degraba isi iau un Mercedes, isi pun capetele lor pline de gel sau pletele date cu sclipici in ele si pantofii ciocati si desi din afara ei tot in caruta stau, au impresia ca merg cu "masina".
3. Cand va veni o voce apocaliptica sa ne intrebe cand ajungem si noi macar la prima iesire a autostrazii, vom raspunde MANDRI: pai dom'le, cu bicicleta asta cam in vreo 50 de ani, dar mai bine tarziu decat niciodata.