26.3.09

Hide And Seek



The new episode managed to satisfy some of my requests :D


      • Lots, but LOTS of Nope Faces. I want so many, that when I recover from one, to be hit with the other. I want an overdose of Nope Faces. I want to even dream about 'em at night, not that I don't. [HAPPENED! After quite a long forbearance, it was given to me <3 and not anyhow, but exactly how I asked]
      • Shots from the back, so I can see your nape. [HAPPENED! I am still recovering.]
      • Headslaps for Tony and sounds + big eyes and :( from him. [NO headslaps, but big eyes and :( HAPPENED]
      • Someone to spill your coffee or if not, you spilling your own coffee. [DIDN'T HAPPEN. I previously said that I am asking too much.]
      • Retard laughter [DIDN'T HAPPEN. Damn. I should re-watch The Deliberate Stranger for that.]
      • An in-depth analysis of the Tony-Gibbs relationship [DIDN'T HAPPEN exactly like that, but there are always signs that their relationship is really father-son.]
      • An announcement that the spin-off was a joke and that we will expect 10 more seasons. [MOST CERTAINLY DIDN'T HAPPEN......Grrrr.]

      No comments: