29.3.09

Survey # never actually counted the number

What do you like to be called? ~ Gibbs. Or Dead [it stuck with me]
How old are you right now? ~ 21.
Do you think your zodiac sign fits you? ~ Somewhat, yes, but I know some Cancers who are my opposite.
Has one of your "New Years Resolutions" ever come true? ~ I don't make New Years Resolutions.
Compared to 5 years ago, have you become who you thought you would? ~ I didn't think I'd be this perfect back then. [ :P] Seriously...? No. I was pretty confused 5 years ago.
What is one thing you would have told yourself 5 years ago(if you could go back in time)? ~ Don't waste your time with dirtbags.
How many children do you want, in total? ~ 2.
Is marriage important to you? ~ No. Not marriage. What's important to me is communication, compatibility and respect. Marriage will be only to wear a dress and have a party. =]
Who's life would you rather be living, in terms of someone famous? ~ Pam Dawber. [Needless to say why. Google her spouse.] And James Hetfield. And anyone who travelled all around the world :D
Night or day person? ~ Night.
If you could take back a relationship with any ex bf/gf, would you? ~ No. What's in the past stays in the past.
If you could buy anything in the world, what would it be? ~ A forest with a lake.
What is your biggest regret? ~ I have no regrets. And the one that might be considered a regret wasn't in my power.
Do you miss any one who used to be a big part of your life? ~ Of course..
Do you wish it were Summer already? ~ Always.
Whats the best thing about Summer, beside the weather? ~ Holiday. Seaside. Sailing :x
Whats the worst thing about Winter, beside the cold? ~ Wet pavement.
How long was the longest relationship you've ever been in? ~ 2 1/2 years. The best one, as well.
What was the shortest? ~ A week and I didn't consider it a relationship.
Have you ever fallen up the stairs? ~ No.
Is High School really anything like they portray it is in the movies? ~ To me, no. Stereotypically speaking, sort of, but otherwise, no.
Do you question why MTV is called MTV any more? ~ No. I question why MTV had to be owned by a Romanian and not leave the original one.
What is your favorite channel to watch? ~ Discovery Channel, National Geographic, Zone Reality.
What is the one show you refuse to ever watch? ~ I don't refuse anything. I just don't watch.
Do you believe everything happens for a reason? ~ Yes. I don't believe in coincidences.
Out of the 7 days of the week, how often do you truly like yourself? ~ Everyday. My self-esteem's alright.
What is one thing you would change about your appearance? ~ My scoliosis.
What do you think is your best feature? ~ My eyes.
If you could be one age forever, what age would that be? ~ 21. Legal, but still young.
If you were to die today, would your life be complete? ~ No.
What's the next big life decision you will have to make? ~ You never know.
What's something you REALLY want right now? ~ To be with Mark Harmon; NCIS not to end; to be a forensic; Ted Bundy not to have been a serial killer, instead to be Jack; cigarettes not to kill; etc etc.
What was the last thing that surprised you? ~ That Pauley Perrette got married this year.
Most memorable thing that happened to you last summer? ~ I took photos underwater.
Name one of the dumbest things somebody ever told you: ~ I can't enlist...too many. But something like "Why don't you like to show your body more when you walk on the street?"
Do you keep a diary? ~ No more.
What would you say to the last person who hurt you? ~ Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet.
What would you say to the person you love the most, besides "I love you"? ~ None of your business. ;)
If you took a drug test, would you pass it? ~ Yes. That excluding caffeine and nicotine.