1. What is more difficult: looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they tell you how they feel? ~ Looking into their eyes when they tell me how they feel. I learnt in time to look in one's eyes when I speak my feelings, but it's hard to keep the gaze when I don't know what to expect.
2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry? ~ I was angry because I realized that I spend too much money on my vices and I don't seem to want to control that.
3. You will die in three minutes. Last call? ~ I wouldn't bother to call anybody, I'd just live those 3 minutes in peace.
4. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be? ~ I'd do, I am spending too much of my time wishing and if it were to choose, of course I'd prefer to DO.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love. ~ Trust, because once I get to trust and things go right, I can have love as well. I had enough love without certainty or trust and it's only another way to suffer.
6. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time youre fired. Do you save the dog? ~ Yes, I'd save the dog and if my boss can't understand that I was late for this, then he doesn't deserve me to work for him anymore so I can consider that I fire MYSELF.
7. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone? ~ Yes, I did and it was fun.
8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it? ~ No. My life is more precious than anything and I wouldn't give years of my life for anything, let alone 1 hour.
9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? ~ Yes, because I am reliable, but I have my flaws, too...
10. Does sex=love? ~ No, if it's done between two who love each other, then it's a very beautiful act, but sex is a simple physiological process, such as eating or getting a massage.
11. Are you old fashioned? ~ If you consider nowadays fashions of interaction new, then yes, I am damn old fashioned.
12. Would you marry someone if they were unable to have sex? ~ I don't know. *Thinking of Mark Harmon* Yes, we'd manage to get this part satisfied somehow else. The feelings I'd have for him would be too strong to refuse this.
13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back? ~ To tell them that I don't love them back, because people have such odd way of reacting to this. I still get messages to meet from a guy to whom I clearly denied any feelings...and it's a pain in the ass.
14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? ~ My life.
15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them? ~ Today, and yes, it was in a romantic way. :">
16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change? ~ Starting to smoke.
17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you? ~ Arrrr "walking outside my window :s"... Mark Harmon. He is handy at everything. :)
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? ~ Yes, but not mouth to mouth.
19. You are holding onto your grandmother's dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be? ~ My grandmother. Sorry, I am a selfish bastard. I am not in the mood to be all hypocritical.
20. When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel? If You had three months to live: ~ I almost tell people everyday how I really feel, but they rarely take it serious.
21. Do you tell anyone or everyone you are going to die? ~ Yes, and I will also tell them that I wish that it was them instead of me.
22. What do you do with your remaining days? ~ Maybe become a serial killer and go bungee jumping.
23. Would you be afraid? ~ No, I'd be terrified.