5.5.09

Blog Boredom Part Who Knows What

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANY ONE?
Yeah, but if I tell you, I'd have to kill you.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

I don't remember, but somewhere this weekend.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Only sometimes. I tend to change it due to mood, so it depends.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Lunch meat?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

No, I have too much sloth incorporated to consider that right now.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

I don't think so. I tend to lead and I'd never accept a leader, I am moody and I hate moody people, and very vain so I might want to kill "myself".

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

Like you used CAPS in this survey.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

I would, but I'd like to also be immortal for that.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

The Cereal killer type. :) Hah, pistacchio if that is cereals.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM
OFF?

Most of the times, partly. That's why it's so annoying when I put them back on...

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONLY ONE ALBUM FRONT TO BACK FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE,WHAT WOULD IT BE?

If by album you mean music, that'll be Metallica - Load.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD TOY?

A pink horse that I still have.

14. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?

Yes, many types of pets..

15. RED OR PINK?

Red all the way. I'm a red freak.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

Physically - my scoliosis. Morally - my mood swings and a hell lot more.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

N/A.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?

I don't care.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Pants - navy blue, shoes - none, I am at home.

20. WEAR ANY JEWELRY 24/7?

Yeah, my rings, piercings, tooth "heart", silver bracelet, necklace.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Soccer.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Red.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

My perfume, the smell of wood, gasoline...

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Uhm my mom.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS?

Yes, why not? :)

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

I don't watch sports. I prefer the action rather than the watching.

27. HAIR COLOR?

Natural - a shitty brown color. Dyed - red and black.

28. EYE COLOR?

Hazel. But of course.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No and I can't even put them on.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Salads, pizza, Burger King, CHINESE, KFC [new addition], Greek

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Scary movies with open endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Equilibrium [maybe 10th time]

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Red.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

I am a summer person.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

If the person is right, kisses.

36. LAST THING YOU LOOKED AT, BESIDES THE SCREEN?

My shirt. :))

37. SEX OR DRUGS?

Sex. At least it doesn't kill brain cells [to some at least...]

38. FAMILY OR FRIENDS?

Don't make me choose.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

I start a lot of books that I never finish.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

I don't use a mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

Crime stories.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).

Guitar solos and Mark Harmon's voice.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Rolling Stones - I saw them live too.

44. FURTHEST PLACE YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME:

US and Europe - Norway.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I don't consider it to be special.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Bucharest.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING?

N/A

48. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?

Bullying.

49. WHAT ARE YOU SITTING ON?

My ass.


[I put this so I don't rant about all the 1st of May parade of gluttony and lust].

No comments: