8.5.09

Masochism

Have you ever tried to write when your head's exploding? Right now, my headache is so big that I feel sand in my eyes and the periferic sight is a bit blurred.

I said I won't rant about the 1st of May's parade of gluttony and lust and you believed me? How can I not rant about something so "rantable"? Mostly, there were 4 kinds of people.

  • The first type of people were the sleazy ones. They chose locations like Vama Veche or Mamaia. Those who chose Vama Veche said "those from Mamaia are a bunch of yuppie sluts" and those from Mamaia said "those from Vama Veche are a bunch of unwashed drunk idiots". The opinion from the outside is that both parties were scum. There were also some who went to Vama Veche to be romantic. For God's sake, that's a hypocrisy that hurts. If you want to be romantic, there are 20 other places by the sea where you don't see hairy asses and puking "metalheads" at 10cm from you. Vama Veche is disgusting. Those from Mamaia went to spend more money on brands, because it's a "must do". [GOOD PART: the sea will always be fascinating. I am a sea person, but not a "let's use the sea as an excuse to get laid and drunk" person. So I'd have probably gone to a secluded place by the sea.]

  • The second type were the barbecue addicts who thought that the best thing to do is smell like smoke, eat like pigs and litter as much as they could. And they did! Because the most important in every party is to eat as much as possible. It's ALL about the food. All the news reports about Christmas, Easter, St. Whoever are about food and how people, instead of using food as an ADDITION to the methods of enjoyment, they used it AS THE METHOD OF ENJOYMENT. [GOOD PART: Barbecues can be amazing. But in evolved times, there are special places for these kinds of activities.]

  • The third type were those who spent time with their friends or/and families in a special place, enjoying the free days and doing what they like to do. They either went to a restaurant that they love and had a nice talk or went to a place where they felt relaxed. They did not go to a certain place because "oh come on, you don't go to Vama, you're a loser", they prefered to stay at home or get bored rather than going to a place that they knew they'd hate. Some of them also got some new ideas for their next tattoos. :) [GOOD PART: There is no bad part. Uh except for the ones who got bored, getting bored is stupid and I am angry on myself when I get bored.]

  • The fourth type had to do something even MORE special, so they took a bath in a forbidden lake and died or went to the ER. Some of them decided to climb mountains in, of course, forbidden areas and keep the lifeguards [or however you call them] on the act of duty. They really needed to be noticed, so they were...either lame and deceased or utterly lame and alive. [GOOD PART: There is no good part.]

No, I am not a know-it-all. I write about what I see. There are good parts and bad parts in [almost] everything that people decide to do. Hey, is it possible the head to hurt because of a zit? Don't answer. I don't want headaches anymore....

If this disgusted you, you're not one of the people to count on if somebody needs CPR.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Well, May 1st was another tribute to my laziness :P

Actually, I wanted to spend that day working (since I'm running out of time for my thesis) but somehow I managed to do nothing at all the entire day...

Now you'll probably wonder how can somebody "do nothing" an entire day. It really is very easy... I'm actually fascinated at how good I got at this over time. All you need is good music and a lot of blogs / forums / web sites to read.

The funny part is that even right now, instead of sleeping, I'm doing nothin' and implicitly annoying my roommates, who are trying to sleep :D I rediscovered Alice Cooper's "Thrash" album and I can't stop listening to it...

blashyrkh88 said...

Eu am muncit de 1 mai 14 ore. :((

the elder said...

@Michael - It's alright, I didn't do very much either. I went to the Chinese because I love the food and I had some revelations. :D

@Raluca - damn.....