19.5.09

MORE QUESTIONS :D

I don't care who reads/doesn't read this. I loooooove to answer :D

1. Would you rather have a kiss on the neck or forehead?
I love neck kisses, but I'd prefer a forehead one for its meaning.

2. What color is your phone?
Black with silver.

3. What friend of the opposite sex would you most likely end up in jail with (and why them)?
I prefer committing my crimes alone, thank you.

4. What is one fact about you?
I have been writing since I was 8 or 9.

5. Do you wanna go to college someday?
I AM in college [Philosophy].

6. What is your graduating year?
2006 I think.

7. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yes.

8. Is there anyone you wish you were texting right now, and what is one fact about them?
Mark Harmon. He is my mentor.

9. Do looks matter?
On a certain level, yes.

10. Are you happy with the way things are going?
Yes, on a certain level. Of course there are things I am not so glad about, but overall I am happy.

11. Do you have feelings for anyone right now?
I always have feelings for someone.

12. Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
Yes, and when I say regret, I mean that. They just started to stalk me after that.

13. What's tomorrow?
It will be a beautiful day. Besides that, one day before my next exam.

14. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
My bed is for one person. :) But normally, I hate sleeping at the wall. It's the only times I get anxiety attacks.

15. Are there any stressful situations in your life?
Yes, of course. I tend to over-stress sometimes, but I kind of work at best in stressful situations.

16. What do you think your best friend is doing right now?
Role playing with me :X

17. Have you ever liked someone so badly it hurt?
Yes, I do right now..

18. What do you look for in the opposite sex?
MATURITY, life experience, certain things only I know and can't really explain..

19. Have you ever pictured yourself in a certain relationship?
Always.

20. Scary or romance movies?
Scary, I am a fan of those. As about romance, I prefer a bit more "morbid" sorts of romances, like between a Predator and a human. =]

21. Have you ever slept on the floor with someone you liked?
I slept on the floor, but alone.

22. Do you think it's cute when a girl/guy holds your face while kissing you?
It is beautiful...

23. Would you ever go sky diving?
Oh yes, but I'd have to be thrown from the jet so I don't reconsider.

24. Is there anything you should be doing right now instead of this?
Yes, normally I should study. :)

25. Do you have a bad temper?
Yes, I can say that I am a fireball when I get pissed and I tend to get pissed fast.

26. Are you a friendly person?
Yes, very friendly if you talk to me right.

27. Has anyone ever called you a princess?
My grandfather.

28. What's the first thing you wash on your body?
My hands. If my hands are clean then I can wash entirely.

29. Would you ever live in a trailer park?
If the company's right, of course...

30. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes!! I love doing that! :D

31. Has anyone ever called you beautiful?
Yes.

32. Is there anyone who could text you and automatically make you smile?
Yes. I love that kind of smile.

33. Would you ever work as a stripper if you were broke?
Hmmmm maybe, but only stripper, nothing more and not strip entirely.

34. Do you laugh a lot?
More than a lot.

35. Are you in love with anyone?
Oh yes.

36. Is anyone in love with you?
Yes. That doesn't mean we're together.

37. Is there anyone you would kiss right now?
But of course..

38. When was the last time someone held your hand?
I don't remember.

39. Would you prefer a thunderstorm or for it to be snowing?
Snowing. I am afraid of lightning.

40. Would you ever get a tattoo?
I have a tattoo and I am waiting for the second now.

41. Does the person you're dating and you have a song?
I am not dating him, but we do have a song. :)) Actually, more than one.

42. Have you ever lost anyone?
Yeah.

43. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
Uhm yeah and I paid..

44. When was the last time you had to deal with the police?
I have dealt with the police a lot of times and it's a subject I don't want to talk about.

45. Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Yes. And I smoked pot a few times too.

46. Would you get drunk right now?
Never. No more of that state for me.

47. Has a guy ever hit you?
No.

48. Have you ever punched a wall?
Yes.

49. Has anyone of your friends seen your butt?
Yes :))

50. Do you get along with funny people?
I get along only with funny people.

1 comment:

Michael said...

"Would you ever go sky diving?
Oh yes, but I'd have to be thrown from the jet so I don't reconsider." - That can be arranged >:)

"Is there anything you should be doing right now instead of this?
Yes, normally I should study." - Me too... But I got bored out of my skull from it. I got so bored that I went for a walk on the shore of Morii lake... Alone.

(ce aiurea sună "Morii lake" :P)