10.5.09

Procrastinatrix

---POST CHANGED DUE TO ERROR OF EXPLANATION---


Wanna know why? Because I am a slothy bastard. Instead of studying right now, because I have an exam very soon, I am sitting here writing in this damn blog and finding any OTHER action rather than studying.

I chose philosophy because I love it. Once you love something and you start doing things out of obligation, it gets shitty.

"For an individual, procrastination may result in stress, a sense of guilt, the loss of personal productivity, the creation of crisis and the disapproval of others for not fulfilling one's responsibilities or commitments. [wikipedia]".

Stress - checked, sense of guilt - checked, loss of personal productivity - not sure, crisis - checked, disapproval of others - they dont KNOW but since I put this public, now they DO.

I say all the time that I start now. Alright, I am GOING TO. RIGHT NOW. I am exiting this blog right now and I am starting to study in 3..2..1...

2 comments:

Michael said...

Este un film pe care vreau să ţi-l recomand dacă ai timp, Mr. Brooks, apărut undeva prin 2007 ( www.imdb.com/title/tt0780571/ ) pentru că văd că te fascinează conceptul de "serial killer". Filmul prezintă nişte idei pe tema aceasta într-un mod aparte. Mie mi-a plăcut foarte mult când l-am văzut...

Alluriah said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P785j15Tzk