3.6.09

Truth Time :)

From now on, you can't tell lies, are you ready?
I can't tell lies on a regular basis, so yes.

Is there someone you used to talk to every single day that you don't talk toat all?
Ohhh, countless people..

If you were pregnant, would your parents make you keep the baby?
My parents don't make me do anything. They just advise me.

How are things between the person you like/love/are with?
Ahh...cold and hot. :P

Is it cute when your boyfriend/girlfriend calls you babe?
No. It's gross.

Who was the last person you hugged?
Ni. My teddy bear Jethro doesn't count, so..

Last time you were truly happy?
A few minutes ago, for Ni. Hopeful as well.

Who was the last boy you talked to?
Joan. I can classify him as a boy. :P

What did you and the last person you talked on the phone talk about?
HAHAHA. Meeting.

What was the last thing you said aloud?
"It's Deep Purple."

True love or 1 billion bucks?
True love. I can have the world with true love, I don't need to buy it anymore..

Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Yes.

Are you addicted to anything?
Yes, to various things.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
Now why would I hate someone that I kiss? Hell no. :">

Have you ever been on a sofa/bed with someone you like?
Yes.

What are you craving right now?
Caffeine, Mark Harmon, parties, going to the mountains with Ni...

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
Yes, some things.

Are you anyone's first love?
I don't know and frankly, I don't care.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
SUMMER.

Are you looking forward to anything?
Always.

Do you want someone/something?
Yes.

When someone says "we need to talk," what runs through your mind?
That I'm in serious shit.

Been to Mexico?
No. Has Mexico been to me?

What are your plans for Saturday?
I don't know yet...

Do you want someone to call you right now?
No. I hate when my phone rings. Well, I could rule out Mark Harmon but hah.

Ever driven without a licence?
I don't want to talk about this...Honest enough?

Do you get along better with the same sex or opposite?
Opposite.

How long would it take you to walk home from college?
WALK?!?! Are you insane? Probably 3-4 hours and a few headaches.

Are you taller than 5'5"?
What's 5'5''?

Do you think too much or too little?
Too much.

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
A few.

Do you get distracted easily?
Yes. Too easy.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
It's nice now, but tomorrow it'll suck, as always.

Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes. Oh yes. :))

Do you toss & turn for hours at night or fall right to sleep?
Toss and turn and toss.

Are you a forgiving person?
Too forgiving.

Ever had a boy best friend?
Yes. I think so.

Who is one person you met and automatically didn’t like?
Corina. Vali [I even avoided saluting her once :)) ].

Is there anything you need to buy at the store right now?
There's always something.

When was the last time you had ice cream? What kind was it?
Yesterday: lemon and strawberry.

No comments: