30.7.09

Facts Time

Boy, I feel like a celebrity whenever I do these things. A celebrity or a convicted killer, but the thrill is as awesome as it is. :) I will answer more questions.

BASICS

Name: Diana

Gender: F

Age : 22

Screen Name: Lots: The Elder, Hilezkor, BleedingAncientSoul, Gibbs.

Birthday: 07.07.1987

Race: Caucasian

School/Grade: Graduated Philosophy University, 3 years.

Job: Currently unemployed and not searching for a job either.

Status: Haha swinger.

Hometown: Bucharest, yes, it's a town. :)

Current Town: Bucharest.

Parents Still Together: But of course, I'd kill 'em otherwise.

Siblings: No, but I'd have loved an older brother.

Pets: Dogs, turtle, fish, crickets [seriously], mom has a tarantula and a horse and now a parrot. Do I smell Ace Ventura?

Smoker: Yes.

Drinker: No, bleh.

Virgin: No.

Orientation: I'd say straight, but I have been with females as well. So I'd lean towards pansexuality.

Drugs: A few times and only light drugs. I don't intend in digging more of these.

APPEARANCE



Hair Color: Brunette.

Is it Dyed?: Right now, yes, red with black underneath and a natural colored undercut.

Eye color: Hazel.

Height: 1,73m or something.

Style: From metalhead to gothy and punkish and all sorts of derivations.

Glasses/Contacts/None?: None.

Freckles: Thank God no.

Body Type: They say slender. I don't consider myself to be too thin, so those who say this should judge themselves first.

Shoe Size: 41 EU.

Piercings: 8 earlobes, 1 industrial and an unfortunately retired helix.

Want More?: How not? First off I want my helix back.

Tatoos?: One: a personalized Ansuz rune on my left upper chest side.

Want More?: Yes, in fact I already have the idea for my second.

Braces?: Only when I was 10.

Overall Best Feature?: My eyes.

Overall Worst Feature?: My scoliosis.

Do you get most of your traits from mom or dad? Dad, so I'm told.

LIKES/DISLIKES


Favorite Color: Red, Army green, Purple, Grey.

Worst Color: On clothes: yellow and orange. In general, no color is bad.

Favorite Number: 7

Favorite Animal: Horse.

Least Favorite Animal: Cat.

Favorite Flower: Red rose.

Favorite Food: Chinese food.

Worst Food: Chicken with sour cream and anything with spinach and lamb.

Favorite Junk Food: Burger King.

Worst Junk Food: PUFULETI.

Favorite Restaraunt: Chinese.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Pistacchio.

Favorite Alcoholic Drink: I don't drink alcohol. But if I were to choose something, let it be whiskey.

Favorite NON Alcoholic Drink: Cola, Pepsi, Burn, coffee.

Worst Alcoholic Drink: All.

Worst NON Alcoholic Drink: Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Mirinda, Pepsi Max/Cola Light.

Favorite Genre of Music: Heavy Metal, Electro, Thrash Metal.

Worst Genre: Nowadays R&B, Manele.

Favorite Band/Artist: Band: Metallica/Artist: James Hetfield

Worst Band/Artist: No, that's too hard to pick.

Favorite Song: Too hard. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters.

Worst Song: ONE?? C'mon.

Favorite Radio Station: City FM.

Favorite Book: Friedrich Nietzsche - Also Sprach Zarathustra [just read it]

Worst Book: Twilight.

Favorite Type of Movie: Horror, thriller, comedy.

Worst Type of Movie: Typical action movie.

Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings.

Worst Movie Ever: "Gangs of NY"

Favorite TV Show: NCIS.

Worst TV Show: Friends. I hate it.

Favorite Season of the Year: Summer, spring, autumn.

Worst Season: Winter.

Best Friend: Ni.

Worst Enemy: I don't have enemies. I just have subhumans.

Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday.

Least Favorite Day of the Week: Monday.

Favorite Sport: Swimming, soccer [to play....], horseback riding [just recently done].

Sport You Hate: I used to hate volleyball. Now I love it. So I don't have any hated sport.

One thing you cant get enough of: watching Mark Harmon. :)

One thing you hate more than anything: falling for the wrong people.

LOVE LIFE


Are You Single?: In a way, yes. In a way, no.

If not, who is your bf/gf?: I cannot disclose that.

How Long Have You Been Together?: Theoretically, years. Practically, complicated.

If You're Single, Do you Like It? The single part...well, I like that I am free, but I hate that I don't find a man at my standards.

Do You Have a Crush On Anyone Right Now? Not anymore.

First Kiss : Around 13.

Ever Kiss in the Rain? Yes

In a Movie Theater? Yes

Underwater? Yes

First Love: Eduardo Palomo. :)) But actual life, a guy from general school.

Have you ever Cheated on Anyone? Yes..

Been Cheated on? Not that I know of.

Used Someone? A lot.

Been used? Yes.

Lied to your bf/gf? Ah hell, who didn't?

Ever Made out With Just a Friend? Yes.

Ever Had Sex With Just a Friend? Not really.

Are You a Tease? Oh yes.

Do you Flirt a Lot? When I like a person, I am all a flirt.

Longest Relationship: 2 years and a few months.

Shortest : I don't remember, a few days?

Have you Ever Gotten a Poem? Yes..and if you want to make me run, write me a poem. That unless you're a real writer.

Ever Get Flowers? Yes.

Sweetest Thing You've Ever Gotten: A man flying 3000km to meet me.

Do you Like Valentine's Day or Sweetest Day? No, I'm not a fan of Valentine's Gay.

Do you Believe in Love at First Sight? Yes. But maybe attraction more.

Do you Fall in Love Fast? Not really, to me it's all gradually.

Are you a Player? Recently so I've discovered.

Would you ever Hook Up With Someone of the Same sex? Of course.

Have You ever Kissed 2 People in One Day? Yes.

Kissed 2 People At One Time? Yes...long ago, in a bar.

Had Sex with 2 People in One day? No.

Had sex with 2+ People at One Time? No.

Ever cried over someone of the opposite sex? I've cried over all sexes. :))

Ever Been Dumped? Yes.

Ever dumped someone? Yes.

Ever been rejected? Who hasn't?

Do you have a lot of ex's? Not a lot, but some.

Are you a slut? I am too hard to get lately.

Ever been called one? Yes, but by some people that didn't know me in person, which is the funniest shit.

Ever dated someone more than once? Yes.

Do you ever make the first move? Almost always.

Double dates or single? Double's fine, but not in such a typical lovey-dovey crap date.

Do you want to get married? Yes, I could do that, too.

OPPOSITE SEX (what you're attracted to)


Hair Color: Any color that is not dyed except for unnatural colors. I hate men who dye their hair blonde unless they ARE blonde.

Short or long? I love long, but lately I've been fancying short haired men, with undercuts. :)

Style: Distinguished.

Age: Over 30.

Height: Taller than 1,75.

Weight: Athletic.

Muscular Or Skinny: A little bit of both.

Boxers or Briefs: Boxers.

Do you care about looks? Yes.

OTHER

Can you drive? Yes.

Do You Have a Car? Yes.

Do you have a cell phone? Yes.

Are you online a lot? Yes.

Do you like gay/bi people? Yes.

Can you speak another language? About 5.

Do you do well in school? Pretty good.

Do you collect anything? Ohoo :)) Different model/language coke cans, Me to You teddy bears, Burn bottles, miniature cars, action figures.

Have an obsession? Yes, a few.

Do you hate yourself? No, why would I hate myself?

Ever smile for no reason? Yes.

Talk to yourself? You don't wanna know that.

Do you have any regrets? Why waste time regretting?

Believe in magick? On a certain level, yes.

Do you support gay marriage? Yes.

Sex before marriage? I say that if you don't know a person sexually before marriage is wrong. I mean you have to know a person in all matters, why deny this one?

Do you trust people easily? Yes and no, depends on the vibe.

Forgive easily? I always forgive, but I never forget.

Do you have a secret no one knows? Don't we all..

Do you get along with your parents? Yes.

What about other people? Usually yes.

How do you vent your anger? Ranting, music, computer games and multiplayer. :)

Do you like George Bush? Do you like coffee?

Goal Before you die? To live.

Biggest Fear: Death.

Biggest Weakness: My obsessive-compulsive behavior.

Do you play an instrument? I played guitar for a while. I also like to play around the piano. But I sing.

What do you want to be when you grow up? Hah, I am still a child... :) Well, a special agent/criminal detective.

PERSONALITY TRAITS - Are you...


A bitch? Last time I checked, I was human. : Meh, I am sometimes.

A daydreamer? Yes.

Shy? Sometimes, but I hide it.

Talkative? Very.

Energic? 100%.

Happy? Yes.

Depressed? Sometimes.

Funny? Often.

Slutty? Sometimes, but when I already am with a person. It's the sort of "be x in society and a slut in bed" sort of thing. :))))

Boring? Sometimes.

Mean? Yes.

Nice? Yes.

Caring? Very.

Trustworthy? Yes.

Confident? Yes.

Friendly? If I like a person, sure.

Smart? Yes.

Sarcastic? Very.

Dependable? Sometimes.

Quiet? Sometimes.

Weird? At times.

Adaptable? Yes.

Strong (emotionally)? Very.

Strong (physically)? It depends. But I'm not muscled or anything.

Mature? Most of the times.

Logical? Logic was my weak spot.

Religious? No, spiritual.

Modest? No.

Indesicive? Yes.

Sympathetic? In a scary way..

Polite? When I feel like it.

Creative? Yes.

Fun to be around? Yes.

Loveable? Yes.

Easily Amused? Hmmm that depends.

Outgoing? Yes.

Daring? Yes.

Clumsy? Yes.

Nosy? 50%.

Lazy? Very.

Scary? When I want to.

Optimistic? Yes.

Persuasive? Very.

A good listener? If I am in the mood.

Curious? Somewhat.

Determined? Yes.

Artistic? Yes.

Honest? Most of the times.

Respectful? Yes.

Conceited? Very.

Cocky? Very.

Controlling? VERY.

Playful? Yes.

Easygoing? Now, see, that's a double faced coin..

Carefree? Until the deadline strikes, yes.

Hot Headed? Oh yes.

Serious? Yes.

Thoughtful? Yes.

Considerate? Sometimes.

Stubborn? Very.

Romantic? Yes.

Ambitious? If I really want it bad.

Jealous? Very.

Insecure? Rarely.

Obsessive? Yes.

Attentive? It depends.

Helpful? Very. Too helpful.

Punctual? Hmm 65,5%.

Rational? So and so.

Sincere? That I am.

Tolerant? 80%.

1 comment:

Michael said...

"Favorite Flower: Red rose." - So, there is a little bit of romance deep inside :)

"Favorite Alcoholic Drink: [...] whiskey." - A few shots of Jack never hurt nobody ;)