11.9.09

Insubstantial Blabbering


Does anyone have a Fuckitol to spare? I kind of ran out. Sometimes, things get heavy and Fuckitols always seem to disappear when you need them. It's quite a "coincidence", huh? I regret my bastardness, I say evil things when I'm mad. Sometimes they're so evil that I blame it on another entity. It's so easy to do so. I want to stop saying such heartless things when I'm angry.


These past weeks I've been having odd dreams: from a homeless who instead of begging for money, he said a philosophy quote and people gave him money for his culture, to being pregnant and delivering a chicken (that was dry by the way!), to stabbing a violent father (not mine, relax haha) to death, to other dreams that I don't recall right now. My subconscious talks to me and I reply. I like to think that our relationship exists in consciousness. It's like we're two entities, in one body, chatting in an unknown language and both breathing The Secret Life. I like to be asked questions. I request interview threads on VF only to be asked questions. It's fun. Sometimes the sky depresses me, because it reminds me that I can't fly. In dreams I always fly and see colors. My subconscious anihilates the gore, so even the most heinous murder is covered in glitter.

2 comments:

FluffSpider said...

yes,i've been having nightmares myself.strange thing is, although they are rather gore-ish and unpleasant, i'm not scard.perhaps a bit disgusted. per example, i dreamt a puppy with a rotten upper jaw( and its, twas alive) and i was like: aww, cute little thing, com'ere(in my mind:is it contagious?). Not to mention i live at the 2nd floor, and the puppy came through the window.
But thankfully, they've stopped.Now i have insomnia to deal with...not insomnia and nightmares, atleast.
um, am scris in engleza pentr ca postul tau era in engleza, si mi s-a parut mai natural.cheers!

the elder said...

@FluffSpider - hey, odd, I have a phobia of distorted faces. I mean, I can see people without legs, or with 6 fingers, but if I see a distorted face, I get freaked. Lucky that I almost never have gorish dreams. :))