20.9.09

Concerts Seen

A friend once asked me how many bands I've seen and I thought, hell, I never got to post here all the bands I've seen live:

† METALLICA †
† IRON MAIDEN †
† ROLLING STONES †
† DEEP PURPLE †
† LORDI †
† Scorpions †
† Nightwish †
† Robert Plant [vocal of Led Zeppelin] †
† Megadeth †
† Marilyn Manson †
† Alice Cooper †
† Apocalyptica †
† Negura Bunget †
† Joan Baez †
† Rotting Christ †
† Paradise Lost †
† Catamenia †
† Uriah Heep †
† Samael †
† Therion †
† Laibach †
† Avatar †
† Dies Irae †
† Luna Amara †
† Winterhorde †
† Interitus Dei †
† Dungeon †
† The Sword †
† Placebo †
† Iris †
† Trooper †
† Lauren Harris †
† Vita de Vie †
† MG42 †
† Holograf †
† Felicia Filip †
† The Ark †
† Hathor †
† AB4 †
† Altar †
† Wu-Tang Clan †
† Mass Infection †
† Taxi †
† Suicidal Angels †
† Cap de Craniu †
† Goran Bregovic †
† Implant Pentru Refuz †
† Raza [sucked BAD] †
† Blue †

Hahaaaa! Excuse the crosses, I pasted them from Myspace. This year I haven't seen any band....which makes me rather disappointed, but meh. Hopefully I'll see W.A.S.P. :D [thanks to Michael again].

1 comment:

Michael said...

Well, it looks like you've a lot more concerts than me, but you did miss some:
Lake of Tears
Helloween
Whitesnake
Def Leppard
And there are some which I missed as well: Haggard, Judas Priest, Motorhead, Megadeth etc... Oh well, no one can see them all...

If you decide to see W.A.S.P., you should buy the "special" ticket (which is sold only until September 30) because you could win a meeting with the band :D You can find some details here: http://metropotam.ro/La-zi/2009/08/art7412396110-W-A-S-P-la-Bucuresti-pe-16-noiembrie/

I'll go and buy a ticket sometime this week. I refuse to miss this concert :D