15.9.09

Ask Me Pt. Whatever

You'll bullshit in this quiz, won't you?
~I never bullshit, so why would I start now? :)

How long have you known the person you like?
~1 year.

How old were you when you first kissed someone?
~I believe I was 12-13 but I am not so sure.

Would you rather party until you die, or live a quiet life?
~I would like both, but if I have to choose, then party.

What song are you listening to right now?
~Nothing. Tv.

What kind of music do you listen to?
~From metal to classical rock, classical music, electronic, industrial, goth, even pop if it's nice.

Do you hate emos?
~Hate is too strong. Mild dislike is better. I don't have anything against them as long as they don't bother me.

Do you hate lads?
~Nope.

Who are you thinking about right now?
~Mark.

Are you watching tv, if so, what are you watching?
~A show about stupid girls who have to answer to quiz questions and make a fool of themselves. :))))

Do you have any pets?
~Yes, a lot of pets...

Do you have a gf/bf?
~N/A

Do you have msn?
~Yes.

Where is your best friend at the moment?
~Home, online with me. :x

What was the last thing either of your parents said to you?
~We were talking about history.

What colour is the shirt you're wearing?
~Black COCA COLA shirt.

Do you have long or short hair?
~Long and short. I have long hair and undercut. :]

Would you rather an emo or a lad?
~Would I rather...be? Lad. Would I rather date...? Lad. Would I rather whatever? Lad.

Where is your gf/bf at the moment?
~That is a secret.

Are you old enough to party?
~Yes, but my kind of parties don't need a legal age anyway. :P

How many times have you been to hospital?
~I don't know. That happened when I was little and in coma. :/

When will you see the person you're thinking about next?
~I see him everyday. :)

Can you party hard?
~Our definition of party hard are different.

Can you drink much?
~I don't touch alcohol. I can't stand it anymore. But I can drink a lot of coke. :D

Why did either of your parents last yell at you?
~I was an asshole and my dad got pissed on me. He had a reason to be stressed and I'm not going to say more.

Do you like music with screaming in it?
~I used to like ONLY that. Now I keep it for some moments.

Would you put your life on the line for anyone?
~No. Not now.

What is your ultimate fear?
~Death. Hence the previous answer.

No comments: