4.10.09

Shalom



Nope and Jethro:



My Blue Nose Friends :P




Some people get drunk or waste time with nonsense, others just find something to do. Whenever I am sad, lonely or simply alone, the thing I do that always makes me feel better is buying myself a toy. Yes, a toy! I have a thing for toys from Diverta, especially the Me To You and the My Blue Nose Friends. I have over 15 Me To You Tatty Teddies [including my two favorites, Jethro and Nope] and these 3 days I managed to buy myself 5 My Blue Nose Friends toys [a lion, an elephant, a zebra, a giraffe and a duck]. I know that Diverta toys are very expensive, but I'd rather spend my money on toys than on alcohol. I get amused whenever I go to the cashier with toys, wearing leather and gloves and people look rather curious at me. :))

So, I will post a photo of a few of my Me To You teddies and My Blue Nose Friends, as well as my other collections: action figures [ex: Predators, Predalien, 2 iron Predators from iron fairs, Shaun from Shaun of the Dead, Jigsaw the puppet + tricycle and John Kramer from SAW, the whole LOTR Fellowship + Nazghul + Bilbo, The Crow ~ with and without make-up]. I also have a collection of coca cola cans with promotions, different designs, types, flavors, etc and I am buying, so if you go to another country and you find a cola can [CANS ONLY] that has a drawing on it with a promotion or it simply looks different than the usual, let me know and you could even earn some extra bucks. :). I also collect mini-motorcycles and cars.

I love my collections, as childish or lame as they might be. Whenever I buy a toy I feel happy and better so why not?

Excuse the ugly stove, but I currently have no other place to put my cola cans. Besides, it's not even in use at the moment.

1 comment:

Michael said...

"I get amused whenever I go to the cashier with toys, wearing leather and gloves and people look rather curious at me." - Priceless, just priceless :))

Actually, this situation is similar to me wearing my "Dead Economist" T-shit when visiting the ASE University :P