13.11.09

Q & A

I found some questions here and I liked some of them, so I will answer.

Q: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.
A: When I caused a car accident and I won't go into more details.

Q: If you wanted to look very sexy, how would you dress?
A: Short pants combined with long sleeves jacket. But without any vain attitude, I can be sexy even in hip hop clothes because it comes from the inside.

Q: What famous person do other people tell you that you most resemble?
A: Mark Harmon. I have a post here to certify that, as well.

Q: What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
A: Swordfish, octopus, snails, shark.

Q: What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?
A: Ted (Bundy).

Q: Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? Least like?
A: Most like - Mark Harmon in one of his elevator Gibbs-conferences. Least like - any asshole or smelly person.

Q: Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?
A: A week without change of clothes, but to be able to bathe.

Q: You can choose your method of dying and the place in which you will die. Where would you like to die and how?
A: I don't die. :) Eh, I would choose lethal injection or in my sleep and the place...by the sea.

Q: If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
A: Only one month? :( NCIS.

Q: You can select one person from history and ask them a question to which they must give a thruthful reply. Whom would you select, and what question would you ask?
A: I would choose many, I am curious about tons of unsolved mysteries of history, but right now I'd pick Ceausescu and I'd ask him: how do you think you'd have become if you didn't go to Korea and you didn't become obsessed with yourself? And tell me all there is to know about the real starters of the Revolution. And tell me: do you think that if you were still our President and NOT a totalitarian, would you have been able to do more than these politicians have, so far? Ohhh too many questions...

Q: If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?
A: The act of releasing all those poor animals.

Q: You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
A: Not exchange, I'd want both.

Q: Would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend? What if your lie would save his life?
A: Anytime, anywhere.

Q: Would you be willing to eat a bowl of live crickets for $40,000?
A: Even for less. I have living crickets at home, offer me $40,000 and I'll feast.

Q: Would you be willing to give up sex for one year if you knew it would give you a much deeper sense of peace than you have now?
A: Certainly. Even more than one year if it's necessary.

Q: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose, and how would you torment them?
A: I won't give her name because she is known and she might oh-so sue me for such "calomny". If you want, I will disclose her name in private. What I'd do? Fuck her with a metal rod for a few hours, until she gets tired of so much sex.

Q: Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness?
A: Yes. But all people who have real feelings and desire love, peace and friendship should be sheltered from unhappiness..

Q: The children living next door are being horribly abused by their parents. The only way to stop the abuse is to adopt the children and care for them in your home. Would you?
A: No, I would go to the Police. Come on, this is SF.

Q: If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?
A: The Holocaust. I'd have shaken the minds of several "people".

Q: What rights should the father have if his unmarried girlfriend wants an abortion?
A: To advise her what's best for his daughter.

Q: Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?
A: Underdressed.

Q: If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, would you do so? Whom would you pick?
A: Meh...Pam Dawber. But I wish I would still be me.

Q: Would you have one of your fingers surgically removed if it guaranteed immunity from all major diseases?
A: Yes. Boy, then I'd smoke 3 a day. :))

Q: Have you ever been sexually attracted to a family member or a person of an inappropriate age? How did you deal with it?
A: Family member - no. Inappropriate age - define. I have ALWAYS been attracted by older men. Is 58 inappropriate?

Q: If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be?
A: 10.

Q: What outfit or article of clothing do you like to see your spouse wearing the most?
A: Ohh, anything would look good on his beautiful body. I'd prefer hoodies and jeans though.

No comments: