31.3.10

Controversial


[01] Do you have the guts to answer these questions and re-post as The Controversial Survey?

~Yes, of course.

[02] Would you do meth if it was legalized?

~That would mean legally screwing up my life. No, thanks.

[03] Abortion: for or against it?

~Since I am not facing the situation, I can't be 100% accurate. But I am more towards for than against.

[04] Do you think the world would fail with a female president?

~Yes, but maybe it would fail less.

[05] Do you believe in the death penalty?

~Yes, I do.

[06] Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?

~We had certain "hallucinogens" legalized for a while and idiots filled the hospitals. I wish marijuana would be legalized, but to have a controlled dosage, like a prescription, so one couldn't smoke more than a given amount per month.

[07] Are you for or against premarital sex?

~For. How the hell can you marry someone if you don't fully know them? And if you're not for marriage, why the hell is sex so taboo? Animals do it too, you don't see them getting married.

[08] Do you believe in God?

~I believe in Jesus.

[09] Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?

~Yes.

[10] Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?

~I believe it's wrong that ANY minority illegally moves to another country, not just the Hispanics.

[11] A twelve-year-old girl has a baby, should she keep it?

~The evil part says yes, so that her life will be screwed. The other part says no, but her parents should be seriously charged for not educating their brat.

[12] Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?

~No, it should be raised to 30.

[13] Should the war in Iraq be called off?

~All wars should be called off, they're a waste of energy.

[14] Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?

~As if the dead cares if he's being charged afterwards.. Still, I think they should legalize it as long as it's legal for animals.

[15] Do you believe in spanking your children?

~No. I was never spanked and I have more common sense than a lot of people I know, that have been spanked. Besides, spanking a kid can give him lots of mental issues at an older age. You can educate someone without the use of violence.

[16] Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?

~I would burn any flag, even for a lesser amount. It's just a piece of material.

[17] Who do you think would (have) make/made a better president? McCain or Obama?

~Me.

[18] Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?

~Others judge anyway and if I were afraid, I wouldn't have posted it online, now, would I?

4 comments:

Shimmaya said...

Diana for president!^^ I would move to America :)) ^^

Horrific Science said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Horrific Science said...

not that controversial though.
fairly common questions

the elder said...

@Shimmaya - Aye!

@Horrific Science - By all means, you come up with more controversial questions and I'll be happy to answer!