25.7.10

Introspection 10.0


[Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.]


The man who makes me think of him when I listen to this song:


Waiting for a beam

To break through here

A chain way vision

All bright and clear

And they talk

And they dance

I was expecting something pure

With a golden hair

Arms full of bracelets

And smoke in the air

And they talk

And they dance

Here comes darkness

Just afternoon

Waiting for a sign

If I survive

I’ll worship the moon

Or something

This must be it

Long for bliss

First it was so quiet

Now I know I’m not alone in here

(And they talked, And they danced)

Two omens collide in my open hand

Making me a viewer

I am what I have seen

And they talk

And they dance

Your hand on my hips

Speak friendly to me

I’ve been studying for years

Patiently

Is this as far as you can take me?

This must be it

Long for bliss

First it was so quiet

Now I know I’m not alone in here

(And they talked, And they danced).

[Röyksopp - This Must Be It]



I know that I should, but I can't let go of him, not just yet.

No comments: