15.7.10

Introspection 8.0


[Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.]

All the bullies out there who, for NO reason, said mean things to me, for free, without getting ANY viable good thing out of it and merely a short satisfaction. Do you know that YOU are one of the main reasons for people committing murders or for killing themselves? Do you know that because of "jokes" like that, kids grow up to become screwed up adults or grab a shotgun and go on a killing rampage? No, it's not the tv's fault, tv doesn't give you so much rage. Do you know that your little piece of shit you call fun should be ILLEGAL because a few people realize what damage it does? I can control myself, but boy sometimes I'd love to just feel that these sick jokes would be punished by law because even if your bullying is "mild" and not stripping someone and taking them through the city, it's still scarring, you dumb pieces of shit. Read the lives of most serial killers or those who went on school shootings or a lot of most suicide cases.

Harsh language, I know, but for some reason this post brought up a lot of demons. And I KNOW that the ONLY ones who might tell me that I am overreacting are actual bullies so your opinion = fail.

3 comments:

Michael said...

It all depends on the person who is getting bullied. I suppose some end up with more "scars" than others but one thing's certain: nobody should get bullied around just because they don't know how or don't want to or just can't do something about it...

I'm curious how do the most expensive private schools handle such problems (ignoring the fact that a child could get bullied on the street or at home). I'm sure that wealth doesn't dictate how a child behaves. You'll find bullies in every social layer.

Shimmaya said...

Agreed Diana!

Horrific Science said...

Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times, YES!
I agree with that 100%.

Being bullied ALWAYS leaves scars. If not murderous or suicidal, the individual will anyhow have many socialization issues...