10.8.10

Introspection 15.0


[Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.]


Well, to be honest, I never tried living without someone that I couldn't live without, so I'll go with something instead. When I realize that I could live without that person, I let them go, not before.


So, that being said, something that I've tried living without but couldn't was...oh damn, now that I think more thoroughly, there is nothing that I couldn't live without. Yes, I love my computer and cigarettes and cola and teddy bear collection, but I stayed without a PC and without cigarettes and besides being jumpy for a while, I survived pretty well. As about my teddies, I could live without them, although I'd probably cry every day.


Uh, why don't I fuckin' quit smoking then, that is the question.

1 comment:

Michael said...

"Uh, why don't I fuckin' quit smoking then, that is the question." - Probably that's why it's called "an addiction" :P