16.9.10

Introspection 20.0


[Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.]

I have done easy drugs and alcohol, so I won't really speak from what I've heard or seen. If you need a substance to make you have fun and to give you the status of being cool, then you're worse than those who need a car to get a girl. Those are at least pathetic to the core, they extract their own self and project their masculinity onto a car, but you stick that substance in you and claim that it's you, alright. And then, you get to the point when you puke your brains, walk worse than a baby and look like hell, not to mention not remembering anything.

And then you go to hard drugs and almost kill your parents to get a dose. So...what exactly do I think?

I remembered about the case of this girl. No need to say why or how, it's all written there. There were others who were murdered just like she was. And you wouldn't want me to be the president, I would actually shoot everybody who___ I won't write it, you get the picture, the whole picture.
[photo taken by Wind]

No comments: