17.10.10

Introspection 26.0


[Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?]

Yes and before I answer this, I must add that suicide is one of the most IDIOTIC thing that exists in this world and everybody who has done it is a retard. I don't care if you have friends who did this, it's no excuse, it doesn't exonerate it, it is still retarded.

And actually being faced with the desire to do it made me realize how absurd it is. And the reason wasn't what most people call depression [only 1% of those had a REAL depression anyway].

This subject makes me cranky, so I won't bother to write more. Suicide shouldn't even exist and especially those retards who want to kill themselves at the subway, they all deserve to survive but be forever paralysed or fucked up for life. If you want to kill yourself, do it in your own damn home, not in a place where you block so many people from going on with their LIVES.

1 comment:

Rizalenio said...

Wow!I love the composition. Awesome image. The color is beautiful.