26.11.10

Photospection 7.0


Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.

If this whole photospection list is only about mosts, then I am in big trouble. I am not the person to pick mosts...For me, the first place is always in threes or fours, never in ones. But look, I will choose the collection that is deeply in my heart and that I would never sell. I don't care if it's childish, because it means the world to me. Those are not all the teddies from metoyou that I own [there are about 5 that don't appear in this photo], I love them like my babies, I share good and bad with them and they keep me warm and cozy. My closest friends know very well how I turn into little hearts whenever I receive/buy/see one. I wish that all the metoyou teddies in the world were mine and somehow, I feel that they are. You can see some "blue nose friends" and random plushies amongst them.
And before someone says that they are expensive, I know they are... I collect them and in this case at least I am sending money to those who made them because they are geniuses, to me. So I can't pick just one, they're all treasured.

No comments: