9.2.11

Photospection 17.0


Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

My iPhone. It has changed a big part of my life recently. I didn't think I could handle a smartphone and now I've become quite addicted to it. I will never give or sell my old phones because they have a rather spiritual meaning (oh, the irony), but this phone helped me a lot, many times. It feels like an entity, it's now "My iPhone and I", haha. Oh and please refrain from "Apple is crap" or "HTC/Samsung is better", I don't really care. I notice this a lot, but you know, when somebody shows you something they've bought and they're happy with it, saying that another product is better or that the product sucks is very annoying. You can tell them in another conversation, but NOT when they just showed you what they bought.

No comments: